Cuba Explorer tours for the young at heart
Put Cuba back on your bucket list
We make Cuba travel easy for our guests from the United States.
Enjoy wall-to-wall fun in safe, friendly Cuba. Come meet the people and revel in their magical culture. Learn the mysteries of the once forbidden island known only by Cubans.
We’ve been helping Americans visit incredible Cuba since 1997. We know the island inside out. Our tours are crafted with love in Havana. Our Cuba trips are legal for Americans.
We specialize in private custom Cuba tours for individuals, families, friends, schools, and travel agents. We’re here to help arrange a Cuba trip tailored to your budget and dreams.
Proceeds from our humanitarian Cuba travel project are used to restore Old Havana and improve the lives of its inhabitants.
Three legal, affordable and fun ways to visit Cuba now
Thousands have benefited from Cuba Explorer advantages
- $ 99 trip deposits good for life
- $ 100 Boomer bonus for 60+ travelers
- $ 100 alumni and birthday discounts
- Cuban Tourist Visas free for our travelers
- Flexible tour payment options
- 24/7 assistance from our staff in Cuba
- Trump arbitrary changes protection plan
- Cuba is most eco-friendly nation on Earth
- Pampered VIP groups of ten or less
- Top accommodations and dining in Cuba
- All Cuban staff who love helping Americans
- Most and best reviews on TripAdvisor
- Guaranteed departures and activities
- Family friendly, ideal for women travelers
- Shop and Compare offers more trip perks
- See Benefits of Different Ways to Visit Cuba
Weekend in Havana
Four magical days and three sensual nights in the Cuban capital known as the “Paris of the Americas.” A special getaway to relish music, dance, art and culture at an unbeatable price …
Incredible offer A fabulous week of fun, frolic, and friendship. Culture, music, dance, nature and the beach. You’ll get to know Cuba together with locals eager to engage in …
Old Havana and the sea
Stay on the white sand beaches of magical Varadero, famed for its warm crystal clear waters. Experience Havana’s authentic culture, food, people, and rousing nightlife …
Just the jazz festival
Register now, prices will increase this fall. Focused on Havana’s vibrant pulsating music and arts scene, this tour provides an opportunity to rub shoulders with musicians and know …
Western Cuba culture
Visit UNESCO world heritage sites in Havana, Trinidad and Cienfuegos on this social and natural history expedition. Learn all about Cuban culture, and enjoy music, dance, arts …
Wild Cuba adventure
Hike, bike and sail across awesome Cuba on this adventure romp with nature lovers. Much music, dance and time to mingle with locals. Experience an exotic tropical paradise …