Cuba Explorer tours for the young at heart
Put Cuba back on your bucket list
We make Cuba travel easy for our guests from the United States.
Enjoy wall-to-wall fun in safe, friendly Cuba. Come meet the people and revel in their magical culture. Learn the mysteries of Cuba so long forbidden to Americans.
We’ve been helping Americans visit incredible Cuba since 1997. We know the island inside out. Our tours are crafted with love in Havana. Our Cuba trips are legal for Americans.
We specialize in private custom Cuba tours for individuals, families, friends, schools, and travel agents. We’re here to help arrange a Cuba trip tailored to your budget and dreams.
Proceeds from our humanitarian Cuba travel project are used to restore Old Havana and improve the lives of its inhabitants.
Three legal, affordable and fun ways to visit Cuba now
Thousands have benefited from Cuba Explorer advantages
- $ 99 trip deposits good for life
- $ 100 bonus for 60+ travelers
- $ 100 alumni and birthday discounts
- Cuban Tourist Visas free for our travelers
- Reserve tour space now, pay deposit later
- 24/7 assistance from our staff in Cuba
- Trump arbitrary changes protection plan
- Food allergy attentive, and eco-sensitive
- Pampered VIP groups of ten or less
- Top accommodations and dining in Cuba
- All Cuban staff who love helping Americans
- Most and best reviews on TripAdvisor
- Guaranteed departures and activities
- Family friendly, ideal for women travelers
- Shop and Compare for Cuba travel insights
- See Benefits of Different Ways to Visit Cuba
Weekend in Havana
Four magical days and three sensual nights in the Cuban capital known as the “Paris of the Americas.” A special getaway to relish music, dance, art and culture at an unbeatable price …
Old Havana and the sea
Stay on the white sand beaches of magical Varadero, famed for its warm crystal clear waters. Experience Havana’s authentic culture, food, people, and rousing nightlife …
Incredible offer A fabulous week of fun, frolic, and friendship. Culture, music, dance, nature and the beach. You’ll get to know Cuba together with locals eager to engage in …
Wild Cuba adventure
Hike, bike and sail across awesome Cuba on this adventure romp with nature lovers. Much music, dance and time to mingle with locals. Experience an exotic tropical paradise …
Just the jazz festival
January 12 to 18, 2021 Focused on Havana’s vibrant pulsating music and arts scene, this tour provides an opportunity to rub shoulders with musicians and know …
Western Cuba culture
Visit UNESCO world heritage sites in Havana, Trinidad and Cienfuegos on this social and natural history expedition. Learn all about Cuban culture, and enjoy music, dance, arts …
Havana jazz fest plus
January 10 to 18, 2021 Experience acclaimed jazz musicians and get to know Cuba for nine rocking days. Enjoy great food and learn all about island culture …
Cleveland Ballet in Havana
Feb 27 to Mar 2, 2020 Join the Cleveland Havana Ballet Project with Verb Ballets and their Cuban colleagues performing Romeo and Juliet at the Teatro Nacional de Cuba. Opening night tickets, dinner with the dancers, lodging at the Hotel Nacional …